Here are a couple of the books that have changed my life. Most of them I actually listened to via Audiobooks from Amazons (Audible.com) or iTunes due to the fact that I don’t really like to read books. I will often listen to an entire book during a road trip, instead of listening to the same 10 songs repeat on the radio.
- Zen and the Art of Happiness -Chris Prentiss
- 9 Things You Simply Must Do to Succeed in Love andLife:A Psychologist Learns from His Patients What Really Works and What Doesn’t –Dr. Henry Cloud
- The Richest Man in Babylon – George S Clason
- Rich Dad : Poor Dad – Robert T. Kiyosaki
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Never Eat Alone – Keith Ferrazzi