Shaman Shawn is now offering the 1st FREE $100 Grocery Spree .. Enter to Win Below in just 3 easy steps: Continue reading “Win a FREE $100 Grocery Spree!”
I was talking with a friend today about the power of a good resume, so I decided to start offering FREE Resume Critiques & Assistance.
Complete the form & Upload your Resume Below: Continue reading “FREE Resume Help!”
I created this post as a space to offer FREE computer help to those in need. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and I will do my best to answer them for you.
What Computer Issues can I help You With?
These are just a few (constantly growing list) of my little life lessons i felt the need to share with the world:
- It’s OK to eat the first slice of bread.
- Don’t spend more than you make.
- Give your “shorts” away. (I’ll explain later) – Shaman Shawn
- “Lose a ‘short’, gain a friend.” … sometimes… – Shaman Shawn
- “Never Press the RED Button, even if it’s the Only Button.” – Shaman Shawn
- (Coming soon..)
- Nacho (Chihuahua) – Rescued in 2012 from the Streets of Richmond, VA as a small puppy by a good friend of mine, Leonard.
- Velvet (Chihuahua/Jack Russell) – Rescued in 2014 from my good friend Teeg in Philly.
- Scrappy (Yorkie-Poo) – Rescued in 2015 from my cousin, Shenea, in Philly.
- Angel (Yorkie) – Rescued in 2015 from a guy I met named Robby in Philly.
- Shadow (Pit Bull Mix) – Rescued in 2015 along with Angel (the yorkie) .
<Inside Shaman Shawn’s Head>
As I was writing this post the word “Rescued” just wasn’t sitting right with my spirit and so I went to do some research.
I began questioning, What is the definition of Rescued?
Marriam- Webster says:
Rescue (transitive verb)
: to save (someone or something) from danger or harm
So come to think about it, I cant really say that I “Rescued” them due to the fact that, they were not in danger or harm before being given to me.
</Inside Shaman Shawn’s Head>
I think it would be more appropriate to say that they were “Rehomed” opposed to “Rescued”. Life’s situations made it so that the owners no longer had the time, space, resources, etc to properly care for the dogs. Thus, I took them in.
Yes I have 5 dogs in my home! .. lol
I only truly wanted 3-4 and so if anyone is interest in adopting 1 or 2 of them. I wouldn’t mind having a conversation about it.
(Contact Me or Comment Below)